Tel Rehov 2010 Season
Accommodations and Costs
3-4 people in an air-conditioned suite with attached kitchenette, shower, toilet, and cable TV:
The first week (6 nights: June 14-19): $315
The second, third and fourth weeks (7 nights a week: June 20-July 10): $365 per week
The fifth week (5 nights: July 11-16): $265
A $50 non-refundable application fee is required upon registration, which
is applicable to your payment upon arrival at the dig.
Double and single rooms are available for an additional fee; rates upon request.
Further information and photos can be found on the Kibbutz Bet Alfa web site:
**For photos of the guest rooms, go to the Hebrew section of the website and then browse through the second column from the right for the picture gallery.
- What the kibbutz provides:
• Food. You will be provided with a complete dairy breakfast on site, a hot meat meal at lunchtime (vegetarians meals available), and a light dairy meal for supper. Coffee and tea, as well as bread and jam, are available in the rooms.
• Room and Bedding. The kibbutz provides each person with a bed, mattress, sheets, pillow, blanket, and towels (for use in the room only); bedding is changed each week.
• Laundry services once a week.
• Swimming pool and convenience store.
© Copyright - The
Beth-Shean Valley Archaeological Project, Hebrew University of